Dr. Muhammad Aizzat Zakaria is a senior lecturer at Universiti Malaysia Pahang. His current research focuses on the area of intelligent vehicle navigation. He has worked on the intelligent mobile robot system on the autonomous vehicle. He is also interested in working with robotic system modelling and mechatronic system for robotic intelligent control applications.
Below is the list of projects that he is currently working:
Zakaria, M. A. , Zamzuri, H., Mamat, R., & Mazlan, S. A. (2013). A path tracking algorithm using future prediction control with spike detection for an autonomous vehicle robot. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 10.
Zakaria, M. A. , Zamzuri, H., Mazlan, S. A., & Zainal, S. M. H. F. (2012). Vehicle Path Tracking Using Future Prediction Steering Control. Procedia Engineering, 41, 473-479.
Zakaria, M. A. , Zamzuri, H., & Mazlan, S. A. (2016, February). Dynamic Curvature Steering Control for Autonomous Vehicle: Performance Analysis. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 114, No. 1, p. 012149). IOP Publishing.
Zakaria, M. A. , Zamzuri, H., Mamat, R., Mazlan, S. A., Rahman, M. A. A., & Rahman, A. H. A. (2014, November). Dynamic curvature path tracking control for autonomous vehicle: Experimental results. In 2014 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE) (pp. 264-269). IEEE.
Zakaria, M. A. ., Zamzuri, H., Mamat, R., & Mazlan, S. A. (2014). Optimized Potential Radius Reference Generator Algorithm for Autonomous Vehicle Controller Development. Applied Mechanics & Materials, (663).
Rahman, A. H. A., Zamzuri, H., Mazlan, S. A., Rahman, M. A. A., & Zakaria, M. A. . (2014, November). Tracking uncertain moving objects using dynamic track management in Multiple Hypothesis Tracking. In 2014 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE) (pp. 345-350). IEEE.
Fahami, S. M. H., Zamzuri, H., Mazlan, S. A., & Zakaria, M. A. . (2012, June). Modeling and simulation of vehicle steer by wire system. In 2012 IEEE Symposium on Humanities, Science and Engineering Research (pp. 765-770). IEEE.
K Baarath, Zakaria, M. A. , MV Suparmaniam, (2016, June). Platooning strategy of mobile robot: simulation and experiment. International Conference on Automotive Innovation Green Energy Vehicle AIGEV 2016.
Nabil Zhafri Mohd Nasir, Zakaria, M. A. , Saifudin Razali, (2016, June). Autonomous mobile robot localization using Kalman filter. International Conference on Automotive Innovation Green Energy Vehicle AIGEV 2016.
Majeed, A. P. P. A., Taha, Z., Abidin, A. F. Z., Zakaria, M. A., Khairuddina, I. M., Razman, M. A. M., & Mohamed, Z. (2017). The Control of a Lower Limb Exoskeleton for Gait Rehabilitation: A Hybrid Active Force Control Approach. Procedia Computer Science, 105, 183-190.
Zakaria, M. A., Majeed, A. A., Khairuddin, I. M., & Taha, Z. (2016, September). Kinematics Analysis of a 3DoF Lower Limb Exoskeleton for Gait Rehabilitation: A Preliminary Investigation. In International Conference on Movement, Health and Exercise (pp. 168-172). Springer, Singapore.Full list of publications can be accessed at Google Scholar: Click here to go to MA Zakaria's Google Scholar.
Below is the list of subjects that he has been teaching:
Profesional Activities and Recognition
- Registered engineer with Board of Engineer Malaysia (registration number: 79744A)
- Silver Medal, AINEX 2017 Research Exhibition, Minimalist Robotic Kit for Primary School Education (Student's supervision), 2017
- Silver Medal, CITREX 2017 Research Exhibition, AGV Localization using Landmark Prediction Model, 2017
- Silver Medal, CITREX 2017 Research Exhibition, Interactive Low Cost Robotic Education Kit for Primary School Teaching and Learning, 2017
- Silver Medal, i-FINOG 2016 Research Exhibition, Solar Powered Intelligent Green Car Cooling System (Student's supervision), 2016
- Vice Chancellor Award, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia 2010
- Dean List Award (Semester 1 - Semester 8 with cumulative pointer 3.89/4.00) , Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 2006 - 2010
- Gold Medal, INATEX UTM Research Competition, . Intelligent Wheelchair Control project, 2009
- Gold Medal, MTE Research Competition, . Intelligent Wheelchair Control project, 2009
- Silver Medal, MTE Research Competition, . Intelligent Urban Shuttle project, 2013
- Bronze Medal, INATEX UTM Research Competition, Intelligent Personal Autonomous Compact Transit System project, 2013